As usual, there are a number of different craft fairs happening this year. These fairs and bazaars are great opportunities to purchase Christmas presents for those on your list. Whether you are looking for something special, or just want to browse and let inspiration strike, you’ll be sure to find something for everyone.
Come out and support your community and ‘shop local’.
• The Barriere Seniors Bazaar & Luncheon at the Seniors Hall on November 3, from 11am-1pm. Come out for a bite to eat and a great time browsing the many tables.
• The No-Host Bazaar at the North Thompson Fall Fair Hall on November 17, from 10am-1pm. For more info or to book a table call 250-672-9217. This bazaar is for non-profit community groups and for some it is their biggest fundraiser of the year.
• Candle Light & Holly at the Legion basement, from November 23 to December 2, 10am-4pm daily. Whether you love paintings, pottery, jewelry, or quilts, this is a great event that offers all these plus many more handcrafted items. For more info call Jessie at 250-672-9772.
• Barriere Seniors Annual Craft Fair at the Seniors Hall on November 24, from 10am-2pm. For info call Hazel at 250-672-5587.
• Blackpool Craft Fair, November 24, 10am-2pm at Blackpool Hall. For info call 250-587-6202.
• 16th Annual Winter Wonderland & Craft Fair, at the Wells Gray Inn Conference Centre on November 20, from 10am-2pm. For more info call Abby at 250-674-2127,
• Clearwater Elks Christmas Bazaar at the Clearwater Elks Hall on December 7-9, on Friday from 4-8pm, on Saturday from 11am-4pm, and on Sunday from 10am-1pm. For more info call Phyllis 674-3535.
• 37th Annual Little Fort Craft Fair & Home Based Business Fair at the Little Fort Hall on October 28, from 10am-3pm. For more info call Barb at 250-677-4367.
• Vavenby Craft Fair at the Vavenby Community Hall on November 4, from 10am-2pm. Please call Barb at 250-676-9485 to rent a table.