Now is the chance for young Aboriginal Entrepreneurs to further their business interests with an infusion of potential capital.
CCAB and ESS is calling for self-nominations for the National Youth Aboriginal Entrepreneur Award. This award recognizes an up-and-coming Aboriginal Entrepreneur under the age of 35. The recipient will receive a $10,000 financial award and be recognized at CCAB’s 2015 Toronto Gala.
Eligibility for National Youth Aboriginal Entrepreneur Award
• Applicants must be Canadian residents of First Nation (Status or Non-Status), Inuit or Métis ancestry and between the ages of 19-35.
• Self-employed for a minimum of one year.
• Submit a 30-60 second video about themselves and their business.
• Fill out the online application form (Before doing this the video must be completed. Applicantscannot save their application form so the application process must be filled out in one sitting).
• Deadline to apply is Aug.25, 2014 by 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
The recipient will be chosen by a selection committee in the fall. The successful applicant will be notified by late October.
For more information contact Andre Morriseau, Senior Manager Awards and Communications 647-970-7661 email@example.com