The North Thompson Fall Fair exhibit hall trophies were presented to this year’s winners on Monday, Sept. 2. Winners were:
• The Best Bale of Hay, sponsored by Piva Hay Ranches Ltd., was presented by Marie Piva to Brian Gunderson.
• The RHU Castle Cup for Best of Show in the Wine, sponsored by the North Thompson Fall Fair and Rodeo (NTFFR), was presented by hall convenor Sylvia Chivers to Heather DeFelice who accepted it on behalf of the winner Shirley Rodrique, who was unable to attend the presentations.
• The Hank Searle Memorial Trophy for High Aggregate in Boys and Girls Sectin, sponsored by Kelly Searle, was present by Kelly Searle to Tyson Schilling.
• The North Thompson Fall Fair and Rodeo Best Scarecrow, donated by Art Knapp, was presented by Sylvia Chivers to Tom Omasta.
• The Leone Woodwad Memorial, High Aggregate for Flowers, sponsored by NTFFR, went to Barb Denton, who was not in attendance during the presentations.
• The Inge Rainer Memorial, Home Canning Aggregate, sponsored by the Rainer family, was presented by NTFFRA vice-president Karl Rainer to Betty Foote.
• The Margot Hillman Trophy for Highest Combined Points in Hand Knitting, Hand Embroidry, Crocheting, Hand Quilting and Rug Hooking, was presented by Sylvia Chivers to Margaret Edgar.
• The Larson Family Award, Hall Grand Aggregate (Top Hall Exhibitor), sponsored by NTFFR, was presented by Sylvia Chivers to Dorothy Schulte.