A number of improvements to DriveBC now make the Province’s most popular website an even more valuable tool for motorists to plan an easier, safer trip.
* An email subscription service that provides motorists with DriveBC event information.
* A Google trip planner for both the desktop and mobile websites.
* High-elevation weather forecasts that will be included in the weather layer on the map.
* Dynamic Message Sign information that will be displayed as a separate layer on the map.
* “Replay the Day” that will allow users to view an entire day of webcam images quickly.
* “Report a Highway Problem” that will allow the public to report a problem to the appropriate maintenance contractor from their mobile device.
To help ensure easier, safer trips, DriveBC provides timely road condition updates, travel advisories, road closures for provincial highways, weather and other important links for the travelling public.
DriveBC is the Province of B.C.’s most popular website.
DriveBC receives an average of 2.9 million visits per month.
See DriveBC’s webcam images at: www.drivebc.ca
DriveBC is mobile-friendly at: www.drivebc.ca/mobile