Local residents in the Clearwater area who are enrolled in MyHealthPortal will now be able to book outpatient X-ray appointments online, noted Interior Health in a news release Thursday, Oct. 13.
Interior Health launched MyHealthPortal in June 2016, which provides access to users’ personal health information including lab results, medical imaging reports, patient visit history, and more.
MyHealthPortal is expanding to allow patients to self-schedule X-ray appointments at Dr. Helmcken Memorial Hospital in Clearwater. Appointments will be scheduled for Oct. 17 and onwards.
• Patients, caregivers and families must be enrolled users of MyHealthPortal to book an X-ray appointment. Visit www.interiorhealth.ca/myhealthportal to learn how to enrol.
• Patients, caregivers and families who have not registered for MyHealthPortal may still access a limited number of first come-first served walk-in appointments Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Patients, caregivers and families must have a copy of their X-ray requisition to book online or attend a walk-in appointment.
• Appointments will not be booked by phone after Nov. 1, 2022 so it is advised to sign up for a MyHealthPortal account if walk-in appointments are not convenient.
• All Holter and ECG exams will continue to be booked with patients by phone.
For assistance with scheduling an appointment or enrolling with MyHealthPortal, residents may call the Digital Health Support Desk at 1-844-870-4756.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter